My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who said that Saturday was a day off??

Started off the morning at the swap meet. Just A NoteIt was slim pickings, but I did manage to pick up a half a dozen Sebring Pottery Rosalie Dinner plates. Almost all in perfect condition except for light wear. I'll try and get them listed soon.

Well I thought this would be an easy day for me, but you know how that goes. "Best laid plans of men and mice." I have spent the bulk of the day working on a fairly large post with lots of pictures for my wife's blog.

Than I finally managed to get a couple of new items listed in my store.

And now I am updating this.

Here are the new listings:

Franciscan Tiempo Gray (Stone) Salad Serving Bowl

Franciscan Tiempo Salad Bowl

Metlox Colorstax Plum Berry Bowls

Metlox Colorstax Berry Bowl


My apologies for the short post. Time for my "old guy" nap. Thanks for listening....

No comments: