My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Studio Nova Dinnerware

Studio Nova Banner

Spent the bulk of the day updating and transferring the remainder of my Studio Nova dinnerware from my old Blujay Store to Atomic Mall. I don't have a large amount of this fine line of dinnerware but what there is is now there.
Studio Nova in Quality Junk at Atomic Mall
A few examples.

Studio Nova Double Up Gravy Boat Studio Nova Fresh Mint Chop Plate
Studio Nova Adirondack Dinner Plate


Historical Data -- The Studio Nova brand is a member of the Mikasa family and was created for the fashion minded value conscious consumer. The line was created in 1984and discontinued in 2007.

In the process of doing the update I stumbled on the best site that I have seen for information on Studio Nova by Mikasa. For detailed information on Studio Nova history and patterns,please check it out.
Studio Nova Dinnerware

My thanks to Marie T. Smith, author of "Microwave Cooking for One" for this wonderful site. For more information on her book and on Microwave cooking in general please check out her site.
Microwave Cooking For One
Microwave Cooking for One

No comments: