My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who Said That Change Is A Good Thing??


Ever since I decided to start using this blog again I have been avoiding updating it to the latest format. It would seem that they have updated things in the last five years and they want me to do the same. I know what happens every time I try something new on line. Usually one big mess of my own making.

Today was a slow day around here so I decided to take the "leap of faith" and pushed the update button. I was not disappointed in my expectations. Five hours later and I am just beginning to find the light at the end of the tunnel. I think I'm about half way there and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on it. Things should be back to normal by tomorrow.

Thanks for listening...

No comments: