My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Now Hear This - Blog Info

Now Hear This!


Even though I started this blog years ago I am just now starting to learn about all of the special features. I was trying to figure out how to allow the casual (or even serious) reader to sort my articles by category. Then, purely by accident, I stumbled on this fantastic link called HELP (hello!!) There I learned about labels. Actually I already knew about them, I just never realized that they were available on blogger. I'm sure I will find more fantastic features here once I take the time to read about them.

For now I will be adding labels to all of my posts as appropriate. Just look at the bottom of each post and there will be a list of labels. Just click on the appropriate one, ie, pottery, dinnerware, etc, etc and like magic all related posts will appear. I will edit all existing posts with labels as time allows.



I'm probably the only one who doesn't already know this info, but I'm posting it anyway.
Thanks for listening...

No comments: