My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sepia Prints Related to Vintage Gas & Oil Companies

Buy Sepia Prints at Quality Junk on Atomic Mall

This post has been inspired by a recent posting on a friends blog related to Gas & Oil advertising. The post is on Vintage Treasures by kittenstreasurechest Here's a link: http://kittenstreasurechest.wordpress.com/2009/06/19/gasoline-and-oil-company-advertising/ .

These are from a set of over 1000 historical sepia prints. Prints are 11" x 14" on heavy card stock. I was selling them at swap meets and malls in the 1990's. I see these on sale as being much older or even as originals, but they are not. I'm fairly certain that most of these are no longer in production today. I have less than 100 different left on my Atomic Mall Store, but most of the Gas & Oil related ones are gone. I am showing them here because I find them very interesting to the history buff. I will add to these as time permits.



Auto Repair Shops & Gas Stations Auto Repair Shops & Gas Stations.

Associated Gas Station with billboards Associated Gas Station with billboards.

Early Tow Truck Mutual Motors Early Tow Truck Mutual Motors.

Perfection Gasoline Station Perfection Gasoline Station.

Newell Motor Car Co - Haynes Automobile Newell Motor Car Co - Haynes Automobile.

Butzer Brothers Garage Butzer Brothers Garage

Desoto Plymouth Dealer Desoto Plymouth Dealer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking this info to my blog, Bill. I am sure readers will find these photos as fascinating as I
do!