My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Slow, Slow, Slow

SLOW!!
As usual, July is the peak of the slow sales period on line. It starts in June and usually runs on through the first part of September. In other words, summer in the good old USA and along with summer, Daylight Savings Time. People simply have better things to do than surf the web looking for bargains.

Rather than complain I try to use this time to tweak my listings so they are more interesting and more appealing to customers. It also means that for once, I have some time to update this blog on more than an annual basis. It's also a great time of the year for networking with other sellers and buyers.

What does all this mean? I have no idea. Just a few rambles and raves from the old guy. Thanks for listening.

No comments: