My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Rare Cold Day in Southern California

curtains in the wind We have had a spell of hot, but not uncomfortable, weather here for weeks so when I got up this morning and the curtains were blowing cool air into the house, I was pleasantly surprised. Right now nothing seems to be going on in the wonderful world of online sales and it can get a little boring just tweaking my listings to make sure they are ready for the rush, when and if it ever comes. If I'm going to be bored I prefer cool weather so I feel pretty good about today.

I am slowly but surely moving the last 100 items that I have on Blujay into my Atomic Mall Store. It's a little sad because I had very high hopes for Blujay when they first started up. I'm sure there are a number of reasons for the downhill slide that has been going on there for some time, but basically I think the owner just took on more than one man can be expected to handle. I am really hoping (make that praying) that Atomic Mall doesn't suffer the same fate. The big difference is that blujay was totally free and the Atomic Mall has at least some minimal fees and other optional charges that can turn a profit over time. No one can be expected to maintain a project that is costing them money.

I have managed to transfer another dozen items from Blujay to Atomic Mall in the last two days and will probably do a few more before the day is over. The only significant piece I moved was a Studio Pottery Tray that I have had a long time and never really found out anything about it, but I find it to be a beautiful piece and so I keep trying to find it a home.

Studio Pottery Tray at Quality Junk in the Atomic Mall

Art Pottery,Bar Ware,houseware,Pottery,Tray


Thanks for listening.... ☺☺☺☺

No comments: