My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mitterteich Find At Goodwill

Mitterteich MIT1 Dinnerware
Mitterteich Dinner PlateSince I had a shipment to go out I stopped at Goodwill on the way back from the Post Office and picked up some odd pieces of Mitterteich that were just sitting there. I thought that they were a match for my Norway Rose pieces, but when I got back home and looked at them again I realized that they were a totally different pattern in the same shape as Norway Rose. I finally found them by browsing through the Mitterteich at Replacements Ltd. There is no pattern name, but replacements designates them Mit1. They have pink rose buds instead of the brown orange Norway Rose flowers. I will take pics and list them ASAP. I was pleased to add another Mitterteich pattern to the store as I only have the Norway Rose right now and Mitterteich is really high quality ware. There are four cups, 3 salad plates and one dinner plate in the lot. (Update 08/11/09)Listed: Mittertech at Quality Junk in the Atomic Mall



Taylor, Smith & Taylor Calendar Plate
TS & T Calendar PlateGetting back to the shipment that went out. It was a Taylor, Smith & Taylor 1959 Calendar Plate. This plate is frequently referred to as the Holland Blue plate because of the windmill design and blue background color. The thing that amazes me is that this was one of the TS & T listings that I just transferred from Blujay a couple of days ago and it is already sold on Atomic Mall. Actually I had this plate listed on Yahoo auctions for years before Blujay. This may just be the luck of the draw, but I think it just further demonstrates why I love the Atomic Mall.


I should also say that this renews my interest in Calendar plates and I am going to start actively looking for them to add to my store.
Calendar Plates at Quality Junk in the Atomic Mall

As a footnote I also listed more of my Sunday buys and updated that post. Here's the backlink again.

Sunday at the Swap Meet


Thanks for listening.... ☺☺☺☺

No comments: