My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Trading Cards Are Back Again

Few people realize it, but at one time I was a significant non sports card dealer both off and on line. I am running out of storage room for pottery so I am going to try and move some of the large inventory of cards that I still have packed away. This four year old posting on this blog will give you some background.
"Pick a Card, Any Card"
Much more on this subject later.

Here's where they are going to be:
Trading Cards at Quality Junk in the Atomic Mall

Thanks for listening... ☺☺☺☺

No comments: