My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Friday, September 25, 2009

More Problems with Google

Sorry to have had to abandon this blog for a while, but I am forced to make some changes in my Atomic Mall listings in order to comply with new Google rules for listings to be placed in their Shopping search. I have to make these corrections one at a time and it will probably take me about two weeks. I will still be making entries here but they will be spotty at best. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was still here.
Thanks for listening..... ☺☺☺☺

No comments: