My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Touch Of The Flu


Well folks, once again I've been bit by the flu bug and have not been able to do much since a day before Christmas. I am just now getting to the point where I can sit down at the computer long enough to try and catch up with things. As far as I know I didn't miss any Christmas deadlines. but for a few of you who may have experienced shipping delays, my deepest apologies. I have been very fortunate that this is a very rare experience for me and I am extremely sympathetic to those who seem to go through this every year. I should be back up to speed in a day or two, so please bear with me.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: