My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Just a test folks

I just want to see if this thing even works. I'm certainly having a lot of problems getting started. I intend to use this blog as a means of letting the good folks who buy from me know what's going on. If I can ever figure it out it will also become a means of getting feedback from all of you that may improve my service to you.

4 comments:

Stephanie(Hennie) said...

HI there you 'young old guy!'
I think this is really exciting what you are doing!
It`s really great to see you and your family too!
I hope this works out for you.
...as you know, I`m always looking, I know others are too!
your teddy bear pal in PA,
Stephanie (stephbbear)

Stephanie(Hennie) said...

HI there you 'young old guy!'
I think this is really exciting what you are doing!
It`s really great to see you and your family too!
I hope this works out for you...as you know, I`m always looking, I know others are too!
your teddy bear pal in PA,
Stephanie (stephbbear)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,

I am sure we shall enjoy your blog, do you think we will get notified when you post or do we need to remember to look?

Penny

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend - great idea. I know few sellers as personally as I do you and it is only through our dealings on your auction. You are the BEST and the only one I know that will ship prior to receiving payment. I feel like I have gained a true friend and that's a
comfort. Barb (in hurricane alley)