My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Does Time Really Fly?


Where oh where does the time go? Despite my best intentions I have not been able to get back here this weekend. I finally had to breakdown and take care of some personal issues. Like my own Christmas shopping. Now you would think that would be fairly simple for a guy who has a warehouse full of "Quality Junk". WRONG!!! My family knows what I have and if there is anything there that they wanted they would have confiscated it a long time ago. So I have to do what all the rest of you human beings have to do. SHOP. I will admit I started early for me. It isn't even Christmas eve yet. I have bought all of three things so I am way ahead of the game.
Thanks for listening. the old guy

No comments: