My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Word About Dinnerware

Winfield Dinner Plate
Connaught Dinner Plate
Brock Dinner Plate
A quick cruise through My listings will show that one of areas that I am really heavy in is Dinnerware, pottery in particular. Originally, I acquired 90% of what you are currently seeing when a replacement china dealer here in San Diego went into retirement and I purchased his inventory. I still have the much of that purchase and have been slowly adding pieces to my listings. We have to thank Atomic Mall for not charging listing fees or I would not be able to offer most of these pieces to you.

I have added a link to Replacements, Ltd in my sidebar. I have found them to be the best source for finding patterns and reference prices for most dinnerware. In general, I offer my dinnerware at around 65% of their prices, but they of course have a much larger selection. I commend them for the excellent job they are doing.

If you have questions, I recommend you email your question to me. My address is stepteddy1@sbcglobal.net

No comments: