My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

March Sales: Sakura, Caribe Sterling, Sone, Johann Haviland, Decora Ceramics, Shenango, Harmony House, Royal Copenhagen

FEBRUARY SALES


Here's a list of the sales that I had in March.


Sakura Galaxy Blue Serving Bowl

Sakura Galaxy Blue Serving Bowl - click for full size view
Description -- White body, gold trim. Gold stars on blue rim, white center well. 10 5/8" diameter x 4" foot ring x 2 1/2" high. This is a discontinued pattern, issue dates unknown. Excellent used condition with no damage except light wear. Last seen replacement value $33.99 ea.

Historical Data -- Sakura was a private company established in New York City in the 1960's for the marketing of quality designed consumer dinnerware. They were purchased in 2000 by Oneida and are now the ceramic tableware division of that company. Many well known designers provide patterns for them.



Caribe Sterling USMC Dinner Plate




Sone Mt Fuji Sugar Bowl




Johann Haviland Blue Garland Covered Butter Dish




Decora Ceramics Wall Dish




Shenango Harvard University Dinner Plate




Harmony House Westwind Sugar Bowl




Royal Copenhagen Fajence Mini Plate (Tivoli Gate)




Beer Mug "Archie Bunker for President"



More pictures and details to follow as time allows. Thanks for your patience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post

Anonymous said...

Hello

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted