My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Atomic Mall Sidewalk Sale




Sorry to have been away so long, but taxes are over with and it is time to get back to work.

Wow! I finally finished discounting all 2400++ listings in my Atomic Mall Store ( http://www.atomicmall.com/qualityjunk ) in preparation for our big sidewalk sale this coming weekend. Just a hint for you bargain hunters out there - almost everything has been reduced by 50% for the duration of the sale.

I hope that all of you will take advantage of this sale. I will leave my discounts on until 28 Apr 2010 at which time everthing will be returned to the original price and selective discounts will be given on individual listings or groups of listings. Of course after the sale all offers will be considered.

More later. Thanks for listening.

No comments: