My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Updates to My Atomic Mall Store Pottery Categories

My apologies again for not updating recently. A combination of the Holidays and changes to my store on Atomic Mall (Quality Junk) have just taken over my available time for a while.

While all of my holiday sale prices have expired I am in the processes of putting almost all of my listings back on sale at 50% off until May. At the same time I have been putting all of my listings into categories in the store to make it easier to find what you want. In all Atomic Mall Stores there are two category lists. One is provided by the mall and is available for all sellers to use and the second is developed by each store owner. Usually the store categories are more or less specifically tailored to the stores merchandise and the mall list is more general in nature.

Most of my merchandise is pottery so most of my store categories are designed to sort my listings by the state or country where the Pottery was made. This is all a work in progress and I intend to revise it as needed.

As a general rule if you are on my Quality Junk home page and are looking for Pottery in general (ie, art pottery, dinnerware, restaurantware) use the bottom list for mall categories. If you are searching for pottery made in a specific geographical location(ie, Ohio, California, England, Japan) use the store categories in the upper list. If you are searching for a specific pottery (ie, Franciscan, Wedgwood, Noritake) use the Store search window at the top of the page. The Mall and Store categories ar actually links so all you have to do is click on them. to use the search window you have to type or paste your search term in.

More details later. Thanks for listening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!