My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Google Base Attributes

problemsWell I have been missing for the last 10 days, but not idle. I finally have all of the text stripped out of my descriptions that was making google unhappy and I am back in googles product search. Who knows? Maybe I'll have a sale or two this holiday season.

Speaking of sales,I am going through my listings now and reducing prices from now through 31 Dec 2009. For example: Most of my items are already priced at 65% of replacement or avg online cost. I am cutting a lot of these by another 20-50% for the Holidays. If that's not good enough you can always make and offer. There's a button for that on almost all of my listings. I really am trying to get rid of some of the items that I have had on sale for years and replace them with freshher (more interesting) merchandise.

At any rate I should have things back to normal enough so that I can start writing here on a more frequent basis again. For thise of you who follow my blog regularly my apologies.

Thanks for listening .... ☺☺☺☺

No comments: