My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Ramblings

I thought I'd better take this opportunity to let you know where I'm at these days because I will be tied up from now until the 15th doing what I should have done months ago. My taxes. I don't know why but I have a phobia about taxes and always put them off until the last minute. They always seem to work out alright, it's just the way I am.


One of my New Years resolutions that I addressed in this blog was to reach 1000 listings this year without listing each cup and plate individually. This morning I reached 900 so I'll probably make it. It's a slow process because you good folks keep buying my "Quality Junk" and I have to play catch up a lot. (Don't get me wrong I definitely want you to keep on bidding).

Now that summer is approaching I have started taking most of my photos outside in natural light and this is giving me a much better picture quality for you. (This was another one of my New Years Resolutions).

Well I think that's enough rambling for now, wish me luck with the taxes.

thanks for listening... the old guy

Updated for content 06/09.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not listing every cup and saucer individually. I ran across someone, I don't remember at which auction site, who did just that. I had the page set to display 100 results at a time. Even with that large number displayed, nearly entire pages went past with the same item listed over, and over, and over.... I don't even remember if I stayed with it to the end!