My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gifts For Sale


I am going to start a new category of merchandise for my store called gifts. My spouse has been a preschool teacher for almost 20 years and she has been rewarded by her students and parents with dozens of gifts over the years. She loves the kids and their gifts but the time has come to move some out to make room for more. Most of these items are in Brand New condition and have never been used. I will title all of these with the word GIFT so you can find them in an alphabetical title search under the Letter "G". I will list them as I have time along with all my Quality Junk.
Keep your eyes open for these as they will be bargains compared to store retail prices.

thanks for listening...the old guy

Updated for content 06/09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill - I'm so happy to hear that your sales are keeping you busy - always enjoy reading your blog and trying to keep up to you! Barb