My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Military History in Black and White

Buy Vintage Military Prints at Quality Junk on Atomic Mall





About ten years ago I stumbled across a large quantity of military prints that came from a bankruptcy sale by a large military dealer. I have sold most of them over the years but still have a couple of hundred left. They were originally distributed (according to my source) by a west coast company called "Prints of Wales" right after the Korean War in the late 50's. I know from the numbers that I did get that there were probably100 prints in the set. I have never seen all of them as there were only about 80 numbers when I got them. With very few exceptions they are all in their original shrink wrap packaging. I have around thirty different left and have just finished putting them all in my Atomic Mall store. In many cases I have duplicates available but some of the more incredible shots have now become one of a kind. Almost all of these are Navy and span the period from WWI to the Korean War. Get 'em while they're hot. when they're gone they're gone.

Updated for content 06/09.

No comments: