My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Many Changes

I don't want to give up on this blog but it just seems I never have enough time anymore. Just a quick note to let everyone know I'm still alive and mostly well. I have almost completed moving all of my items from Blujay to Atomic Mall. Blujay became worthless to me when they stopped submitting daily updates to google. Atomic Mall has a great system where each seller provides their own updates, but the Mall keeps the files up-to-date so all we have to do is schedule the updates through google. I am frantically trying to update my listings and photos to make it easier for buyers to make decisions. Enough for now, I'll try and get back soon. Bill aka the old guy

No comments: