My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Finds

I have been exceptionally fortunate in my search for more "Quality Junk" inthe past couple of weeks. These are some of the better pieces that I have either listed or am about to list on my Auctions:

A nice selection of Royal Doulton "Thistledown", including the hard to find coffee pot.

Several great pieces of John Maddox & Sons vintage "Montana", including several large platters in great condition.

A variety of Metlox "Woodland Gold" , includes a half dozen serving pieces.

Some Franciscan "Sea Sculpture" & "Blue Sky"

Homer Laughlin "Rochelle"

Much more great vintage dinnerware

Please check my auctions daily for more new items.

thanks for listening... the old guy

No comments: