My Favorite Quotes

  1. "Whatever you do, do it well."



  2. "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."



  3. "The box says: 'Shut up Steve'."

About Me

My photo
Married with six children and 11 grandchildren. retired from USN in 1988 with 30 years of active service.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Time Flies By Again

It's been so long since I updated this blog that I probably lost all of my readers by now. I am going to try and update every morning before I get sidetracked with the everyday maintenance tasks on the auctions. Even if all I have to say is Hi.

I have reached another milestone and completed another resolution I made on this blog for the new year. I have finally reached 1000 Auctions on Yahoo. I hope to keep things within 10% of this figure for the next few months. I have a lot more merchandise to list for you, but I find that 1000 auctions is barely a manageable number. I do not use bulk loaders so every auction has to be individually listed and re listed.

I will continue to list new auctions, but I intend to start culling some of the items that no one seems to have any interest in to make room for the new.

I think I'm making good progress toward my goal of personal service for everyone. While I am here to try and improve my finances, this is not just a money making proposition for me. I have made many friends while I have been selling here for the past two years and I hope to make many more.

Thanks for listening, the old guy

No comments: